Monday, February 26, 2007


























































Holiday,Holiday,Holiday
I know its tooo late..but wat the heck.. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! =D
Anyways, my holidays was boring...as always. did nothing at all. my friends were all in kampung and all. so yea.haha. i did plan to study tho. but ended up sleeping. heh heh.im too lazy to blog.
pictures will do..enjoy!oooo..ooooh! my sister found this really cute kitten under some persons car.and it was covered in mud and all dirty. so we bathe it and fed it. its so adorable! but sadly, its a bit disabled. cant walk! but still. CUTE gila! and my sister decided to name it ....SHIVER! coz it shivers a lot. hahah
SATURDAY (17th FeB' 07)

shiver

SUNDAY (18th FeB'07)
The next day was my BROTHER's 14th Birthday. we didnt do anything much. just stayed at home.ooooh. but we did BATHE our doirty cats! grrr.



this one was the hardest to bathe! i got like 1000 scratches from bathing him.. ouch!





then, later that night.....dinner!! at Secret Recipe.


chicken filled with cheese. wasn't really that satisfying. blegh.


No comments: