Friday, May 04, 2007

so..okay.. it is12.54 in the morning!! haha. and guess wat?! i'm watching....F.R.I.E.N.D.S! ngahaa :)


woot!

my dad bought like 5 seasons of friends.season 6-10. *grins* hehe. well actually he bought other shows also. house, csi, some old britsh tv show and the simpsons! :) but i was quite sad that he didnt get me onetreehill.but its ok. newyas,, for the past three days..i have been watching nothing but friends! seriously! heroes..disney channel..nickelodeon(hehehe)ANTM..Mtv,channel [V]. nope..didnt even bother to switch on the channel! yup.

that's how obssesed i've become! and I practically remember every episode and the lines and all that! weeheee.but I have to admit..F.R.I.E.N.D.S is a good show la.the best! but I have to stop this madness coz I kinda have mid-terms next week. hehe. yup.yup! so yeah, i've stoppped watching for a while.then im gonna continue right after exammss! I might even bring the DVD player along to ..rompin!! wweeeee.. *freakness* xD

No comments: