Friday, December 14, 2007

Love

such a complicated word. a friend of mine once told me
that i am not ready for a relationship.
and i agree with her.
you have to be able to be independent and willing to compromise and sacrifice.a lot.
I depend too much on everybody else that i can even take care of myself or can I? fuck.
I see most of the relationships people are in are so fucked up.
couple's that argue and fight a lot.and even cheat on each other.
sheesh.
sometimes i. imagine if i were really in a relationship.
woah. i would have to call him everyday.every hour.every second.
and if his the type thats overprotected or gets jealous easily.
i wont have a life anymore!
so yea. I am indeed NOT ready for a freakin relationship.
living the single life rocks! :D

but there is one thing i dream of though.
i wish the guy i like would like me back you know.
im not asking for a relationship.of course.
just a fling :)

No comments: