Friday, March 14, 2008

SPM results are out.
and I did ok.
but I really dont give a damn nemore.
at first i was really upset and frustrated coz i expected more.
and the subjects i expected to get and A in..I didnt :(
but instead, the subjects I didnt expect to get A in..I did! :D
Im not gonna say how many A's i got or how many B's.
im satisfied :)
I mean, I cant blame anyone. I did study in the last minute.
so yea. congrats to all mah buddies who got good results!



and OMFG! I applied for UiTM tau.doing masscomm.
so yea, I filled in all the applications oredi.
i read all the rules and regulations, programmes and all that crap.
but..what i didnt know is that they only offer this course in MELAKA!!
ahhhh.nooooo. me dont want! eeek.
but thank god. for diploma only.after tht degree.I can go back and continue it
in Shah ALam.
but still, I have to spend 3 yearss awayy from homeee :(
but takpe. My kampung is nearby.so its all good
but still :D

No comments: